It gives us immense pleasure to announce availability of mul-3.2.5 (Carrier Grade).
All the following features are fully supported.
|Many security and stability fixes in infrastructure|
|Number of Switches||64|
|Flows Per Switch||64K flows per Switch|
|Groups Per Switch||Max supported by Switch|
|Meters Per Switch||Max supported by Switch|
|Raw Flow Download Rate||10.5 Million flows per sec|
|HA Failover Time||< 1 Sec|
|Number of SDN application||Unlimited|
|Operating System||- Linux(Ubuntu, Centos, Redhat)
- Other *nix on demand
|System(Processor)||- x86 and x86-64(default)
- Any other on demand
Evaluation package is also available on demand.
Contact us for more queries on product and pricing – email@example.com
MuL development team
It gives us immense pleasure to announce availability of mul-3.0.1 (beta). With this MuL has hit couple of firsts : 1) One of the first to support Openflow v1.3.x and, 2) One of the first to support both OF v1.3.x and backward compatibility with OF v1.0
The release is deemed beta due to lack of multiple switch implementations that we could test against. We welcome any switch vendors willing to interop their hardware (with of1.3.1 support) to get in touch with us for same.
Release Notes (3.0.1-beta) :
- Support for Openflow 1.3.x
* Wire protocol implementation
* Enhanced Multiple Groups support
* Enhanced Multiple Tables support
- Backward compatibility with Openflow 1.0 (supports both openflow versions)
- Many security and stability fixes in infrastructure
- Improved documentation (inside docs folder in source code)
MuL development team
Yes !! It was surprising to hear that. CodeChix team who hacked Mul controller as part of their ONF driver (http://www.codechix.org/2013/09/onf-driver-competition/) effort did just that -
Great job guys !!!
This release contains many bug fixes and performance improvements in various components. Latest source-code tar can be downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/mul/. The latest repo can also be downloaded using “git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/mul/code mul-code”
We will be demonstrating some pretty interesting features at ONS 2013. Please visit Kulcloud stall at ONS if you happen to be there !!!!
We are proud to announce the next release of mul – 2.0.00
Source tar ball can be downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/mul/ .
Git repo is also available : git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/mul/code mul-code
In brief, we have following new features under the hood :
- Availability of “services” exported to various apps.
- Support for RPC or shared memory constructs for inter-app communication
- Support for auxillary connections by “core” mul to boost parallel processing
- Support for seqlock primitive for low contention locking
- datapath-id abstraction into a sequential-id space for applications
- Stringent flow and action validations before applying to hardware
- Support for almost all OF 1.0 actions
Fabric app :
- Adds ability to form a data center fabric using a set of openflow 1.0 switches
- Weaves multiple point to point l2 networks
- Multi-tenant aware
- Dynamic insertion and deletion of default gateways per tenant virtual network
- Supports Openstack integration
- Zero manual provisioning
- Zero broadcast
- Proactive flow installation with no controller software forwarding or latency for supported switches
- Support for online switch addition or deletion to fabric
- Support for v-motion
CLI app :
- Unified cli for controller provisioning and debugging
- Supports config replay based on per application events
- Extensions for future config HA
New Services :
Routing and Topology -
– Shortest path computation using Floyd warshall algorithm
– Service exported via shared-memory constructs
– Scalable upto 512 switches. (This number is just a testing limit)
– Topology discovery using LLDP protocol
Korean blog has been updated with some documentation. It is in Korean but not to hard to follow.
Recenty, Yonhap News posted a nice article on Mul controller and our SDN based solutions.